Cls 55 wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

1my

Car
CLS AMG
Hi, I'm looking for opinions and suggestions on new wheels for my cls 55 amg.

I do really like the standard wheels that are currently fitted but they just look a little bit small.
I would prefer to stick with oem wheels but I can't find anything that looks as good or better than what's already fitted.

I did stumble across ADV. 1 wheels but have been quoted £7000!

Attachments

• 20140916_131717.jpg
    20140916_131717.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 56
I have a designo mystic blue CLS55 too! :)

I had the same problem trying to find a quality wheel for sensible money. Advans are stupid money. There are a few guys on here that have done it nicely!

I wanted 3sdm 0.06's on mine but they wouldn't make he offset in 19" that I wanted.

Maybe speak to rotiform for a custom set of b star? I think custom wheels are coming in at around £4000 these days maybe 5.

I have a designo mystic blue CLS55 too! :)

In the whole 12 odd months of searching for a cls 55 this was the first one I saw that wasn't silver or black.

In the whole 12 odd months of searching for a cls 55 this was the first one I saw that wasn't silver or black.

took me about 12 months too :)

Cheers v8Dave, beat me to it! :) There are some nice Vossen VVS3 on the bay at the min, in both 19" & 20". Seller reckons they are genuine as they 'are made in the same factory' but he is unable to supply the centre caps as he is not an authorised Vossen stockist.
Depends on your taste really, are you wanting to stick with OEM or go aftermarket, deep dish, concave, split rims,...etc etc.
Keep us updated 1my

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom