CLS 63 EDITION 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That puts a slightly different spin on things. A bit leggy but noticeably cheaper than the other one. Thanks for the steer.

That puts a slightly different spin on things. A bit leggy but noticeably cheaper than the other one. Thanks for the steer.

Look carefully at their reviews before attempting to look at this car. Not just the Google ones but all the independents like Trust Pilot. Then be very careful.

I've never dealt with them personally but did have the misfortune to go and look at a car they had for somebody else. I would not go again.

Cheap refurb on the wheels too, smells like a cover up of a bit of a dog maybe...

Look carefully at their reviews before attempting to look at this car. Not just the Google ones but all the independents like Trust Pilot. Then be very careful.

I've never dealt with them personally but did have the misfortune to go and look at a car they had for somebody else. I would not go again.
From the sublime to the ridiculous as you say. Is there something about rying to buy a car from this central northern belt? There seem to be a lot of slightly iffy places. I'm sure that's a huge generalisation but for us southerners it's a lot of what you hear!

Cheap refurb on the wheels too, smells like a cover up of a bit of a dog maybe...
How can you tell/do you know?

As a comparison this is the one I was looking at. I think it's unlikely I will buy it as something else completely different has come up (ie not a car) that will take all my spare cash. Owner here comes across very well and all I have asked speak highly of him and the place.

Sod the dodgy dealer. Didn’t look at that. I guess it’s just case of them dodgy northern car dealers.

That one on the classic site seems good. Any idea of any wiggle room in the price?

And yep the wheels on that one have been refurbed on the cheap.

The wheels are meant to be Himalaya Grey paint with a diamond cut face on part of the spokes. Those wheels have a thick powder coat on the lot in the wrong shade of grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom