CLS 63 - Red

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55BOF

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLS63 SB, SLK55, CLK350 'Vert, Triumph Sprint (Bike not Dolly...),
I agree white interior is just too much for a red car,nice condition but far too expensive IMHO

That is gorgeous.
I think that does really work up to a point.....

And that point is the crap ex Maplin tablet glued to the dash.

Apologies to all those who have them, but I cannot get past those on this vintage of MB. My 2012 and the current integrated multi screens are so much easier on the eye.
Just look at those bezels - must be 30% of the unit!

I wonder how you could remove and replace with something a little more integrated. Be a project, but on that car, probably worth it...

Reactions: Abb
I'm not a fan of the 'stuck-on iPad' look either.

I quite like purely for the fact it isn't silver (like mine) or black (like my last one). I'm all silver and black'd out so it gets my vote :crazy:

Stunning but a bit too bright on a CLS for me. Now if it was more of a deep metalic burgundy (like RR Regal red) I might be on the phone.

It's the same as my blue one; it's off-white rather than white, but near enough. The datacard describes it as beige. I like it a lot, but I don't think it looks good in a red car.

Well I like the interior and exterior. That would be my dream spec. Shame I can’t afford it!

Out of interest, what is that red colour known as? It’s not fire Opal is it? Special order / designo?

Mine is Hyacinth Red. The car I posted is supposedly Pearl Red, but afaik that's not an MB colour designation. There is also Carneol Red, a darker, more Burgundy colour, which would I think look even better, but I've never seen a CLS SB in that.

I'd say that one was also Hyacinth, just under harsh artificial lighting and with a poor description by the seller. It's supposedly a designo colour, but was available as a normal option for the CLS/E63's of that age.

The exterior colour suits the car very well, the interior not so much. Black carpets and belts with a porcelain interior would have been my choice. The beige or rather the overload of beige does nothing for it.

The fact it is an S (as all FL CLSs are) will command the extra £££.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom