CLS Airmatic Control Locations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siremastimus

Car
2010 350 CDi CLS Grand
Hi All

I'm new to the Merc world, having owned a 406 Coupe for last 5 years I'm thinking of upgrading to a CLS Grand Edition circa 2009. I have noticed that sometimes dealers don't list spec fully and in my search have got to know most buttons to look out for in pictures but am struggling with the location of the airmatic controls (unless they are only on the sat nav screen). Is it the buttons that sometimes are available under the gear leaver and if not these - can anyone tell me whay they do as I see some cars have them and some don't - looks to be three!

Thanks again
Paul

you are correct. I have a CLS GE with Airmatic and the controls are under the gear lever.

There are 3 buttons but only 2 are for Airmatic. The third button on the right hand side nearest the driver is to turn the parking sensors off temporarily.

The middle button changes the Airmatic from comfort mode to sport mode 1 then sport mode 2 each dropping the car a mm more.

The left button is the "vehicle rising" button which lifts the car substantially to go over speed bumps etc.

Mine has the AMG bodykit and although its low I have not caught anything yet on the underside.

They do not come up on the sat nav screen. It is in the instrument cluster that the setting is shown.

Thats great thanks for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom