cls airmatic height sensor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matteb63

Car
CL500 W21.....CLS 500 W219 e class w212
My icarsoft MB2 tells me the height sensor on drivers side is faulty ..its as high on that side as a monster truck....
My question...When the new sensor is fitted do i have to have a star reset or is the unit plug and play ,,Thanks

You'll need to zero the sensor and check the calibration is within spec. and set the ride height for that corner

You can calibrate it on STAR, but as your Icarsoft has read the code it is very likely you can calibrate it with it to.

I can see the information and sensor values live data stream but i can not find a way to reset it or alter anything with the Icarsoft MB2. has anyone on here ever tried or knows how to do it with this software?

I purchased Delphi diagnostic kit that allowed me to change the heights individually and this gave me the time to get a new height sensor delivered and replace....all working perfect now ..thanks for everyone’s help

I purchased Delphi diagnostic kit that allowed me to change the heights individually and this gave me the time to get a new height sensor delivered and replace....all working perfect now ..thanks for everyone’s help

Where did you get it from and was it straightforward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom