CLS child seats question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

i777

Car
varies
Hi All,

Just bought a 2007 CLS. Very pleased so far, yet I have a question regarding fitting child booster seats in the back and was wondering if anyone can offer some advice or recommend a suitable seat?
Due to the sculpted rear seats our current booster wont fit - too wide. I've seen the Britax Adventure mentioned as being good for narrow/scultped seats. My son is 6 yrs old so needs a stage 3 seat.

Cheers in advance for any advice.

I use a basic halfords booster seat for my almost 6yr old grandaughter, it seems to be fine, not looked too close but she was safely belted in yesterday.

Welcome to the site from another new CLS owner. You'll find plenty of threads about the CLS, please join in.

Does your have xenons or the pathetic H7 bulbs?

Hi - welcome to CLS ownership. Got mine in Jan and totally love it! I had the exact same issue as previous car seats from E Class didn't fit. I have 6 yr old twins to fit in. The seats which Mercedes sell (£300+) are infact Britax Kidfix KIDFIX - Car Seat by BRITAX dressed up - though of course don't have the transponder for front seat use, or the Mercedes logo. You can get them for around £100. My car has isofix and they fit brilliantly, so don't know for sure how good they are without isofix. See here for pic of them fixed - they look nice in black in mine as I have black leather.
photo (18).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom