CLS Cleaned & Waxed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philt32

Car
Mercedes
Just thought I’d share a few photos of my CLS after I had it cleaned thoroughly & waxed, hopefully to give a few months protection. It is a daily driver but I do like to keep my cars clean or should I say when I do clean them I like to see a good result. It was done at around 500 miles from new so I’d only washed it once before getting it waxed. Can’t take any credit for it as it was done professionally, but the fellas attention to detail was the best I’ve come across yet.

I always get them done from a close to new as possible making them easier to clean as I don’t spend all day on them, maybe a couple of hours every 3 weeks or so.

Just invested in a water filter to keep the water marks at bay an save having to dry if I don’t have time. Time will tell if it’s worth it or not.

Don’t want to break any forum rules by putting the guys details up but if anyone wants to know what products were used or who did it just ask. Ceramic protection on the wheels n hubs to makes them easy to clean too.

Only time will tell on how good the wax is or how good the water filter is, did look nice though when I picked it up[emoji1]
30b954b67f2bd698feb41dd246da939c.jpg
b85a97e8aa4e90b4dbe0414263804ac3.jpg
fd08bdb559d0aa7ad1a74d255cdee995.jpg
eb3ee7efe7d812d61163df762b513994.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Nice, Love that shape.

Facelift W218 look amazing, pretty rare on the scale of things. good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom