CLS - drove the 500!wow!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SportsCoupeRich

MB Enthusiast
Car
RRS
my father lives in spain and recently took delivery of a new cls500 in obsdian black and fully loaded with everything.

it is awesome!!! quick, handles,dynamic seating is awesome, looks amazing. i have a picture to show you when i upload my benz shots....

i was driving round the medway towns for an evening and have never had so many looks in a car in my life! Left hand drive was a bit annoying though!!!

still stunned at the drive.

The lucky old git gets to drive his back to spain today.

On that topic he had an sl55 before and maxed it to the limiter in 4th on the spanish plains (where the rain falls?!) - he loves quick mercs!

Is it still in the medway towns????? Like I'm in Hempstead!

we're not worthy :eek: looking forward to the piccies - oh and I'm sure you can persuade him to let you borrow it and bring it to the Uk for a gtg :rolleyes:

amazing

it is unbeliveable - it will be in france as we speak but he is hopefully driving it back again in march. I took it to see my mates at medway autos/alfas/brabus and they took about 100 photos.

It really is beautiful. 18's, full sand leather and walnut trim. gorgeous.

i live about 100m from rochester cathederal and took it driving round medway all evening. including some rather immature cruises past nightclubs to make myself feel special! how sad!!!! but quite funny all the same.

i will put some photos on monday. have no idea how to do this so shall i email them to someone for them to do?!?!?

SportsCoupeRich said:
my father lives in spain and recently took delivery of a new cls500 in obsdian black and fully loaded with everything.

it is awesome!!! quick, handles,dynamic seating is awesome, looks amazing. i have a picture to show you when i upload my benz shots....

i was driving round the medway towns for an evening and have never had so many looks in a car in my life! Left hand drive was a bit annoying though!!!

still stunned at the drive.

The lucky old git gets to drive his back to spain today.

On that topic he had an sl55 before and maxed it to the limiter in 4th on the spanish plains (where the rain falls?!) - he loves quick mercs!

I know where ur coming from. My father had a CL600 which I used to drive quite a bit :) His now got S500 and is possbilbly considering the SL65 AMG as a second car - what was the SL55 AMG like in your Father's opinion? We have not had an AMG before in our family.

Flash

sl55...off the scale

i drove it a few times out in spain (they are a bit common out there though!)

its stupidly quick and loves petrol but it really is the most awesome car. to drive that quick that easy is a joke.

In marbella the motorways are toll roads so the spanish hardly ever use them...at 8pm you can almost be the only car about....had the sl up to 130 before bottling it (not my car!) but it was still pulling like an absolute train. Similar response to my c200k at 70mph!!!

Agree.

Test drove an SL55 last year - what a car. Just pulls and pulls and pulls. Never stops all the way to the limiter.

Eye watering performance, wallet denting points potential on your license !

cls 6

coupe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom