CLS Enthusiast !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TAIPAN320

Car
Mercedes CLS320CDI
Morning All

Newbie introduction, Steve from Kent, 2007 CLS320CDI is my baby. Just beginning to upgrade/ replace some items, and ive been pointed at this forum in connection with upgrading to LED rear lights, amongst other things
smile.gif

2007 CLS320CDI ( upgrades/mods in progress )

Welcome to the club Steve you are in safe and knowing hand's here and as you are from Kent keep an eye open for bluewater GTG. Oh and.....
:ttiuwp

Tony.

thanks Tony, pics when ive sussed out how to upload...whats this thing at bluewater you mentioned please?

Hi Steve,

I'm Mike over "there"!

have uploaded pics to this tinypics thing, but how do i share them on here from it? Told you im thick :)

ok so once you have uploaded the picture, it will take you to a new page that says "Share this image"

You will see a list of options below, one of them will be "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"

Copy the link in the box and paste that in your post. Easier than it sounds.

I see, and here lies the problem....pics are uploaded, and in " share this image " page, there are 4 boxes where codes should be, but these are all blank :(

thanks Chris, i see that you have a seriously modded beastie. my intentions are very mild by comparison, but there seems to be a wealth of knowledgeable folk on here, and will be interesting to see whats been done to various cars......

Steve Hi and welcome to the other forum! MW190 over there as you probably know.

Mike, thank you, and yes I have noticed one or two familiar names on here also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom