Cls front grill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alistair Ross A

Car
CLS
I would like to upgrade my 2006 Cls front grill to a single Chrome fin amg type with black backing mesh, I seen some on eBay but none of them would work with the distronic function that is fitted to my car would anyone know where I would be able to buy one or could I buy one from Mercedes I wonder what price it might be approx.

There is no Mercedes single fin part for your car. The amg grill has three fins.
I wanted to do the same thing to my cls55 and found one that works with distronic from the states.
In the end I changed my mind and decided to keep it oem.
Might be able to find the link

There is no Mercedes single fin part for your car. The amg grill has three fins.
I wanted to do the same thing to my cls55 and found one that works with distronic from the states.
In the end I changed my mind and decided to keep it oem.
Might be able to find the link

Original AMG only grill is definitely the best, most on here who changed went back after a short time. The curve of the bar on the single bar CLS ones doesn't look right from most angles.

The original four bar on the cooking models isn't the best though, the later two bar version is better but needs a bit of persuasion to fit the first cars, covered on here many times, and again better than the single bar knock offs.

Last edited:
Each to their own, but the single bar grills make the car look cheap and nasty IMO.

Originality always looks better in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom