CLS Leather Colour needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Valkman

Car
2011 CLS CDTI BE
I just bought a 2011 CLS CDTi BE.
It has near white seats, not beige, and I am having an issue finding the dye to match. So far I believe the colour is deep white x46 but I cannot seem to find anywhere that confirms that and the colors that seem to be from Mercedes are not the ones.

Sorry I don't know but try having a look here or get in touch with them as they may be able to help:

Sorry I don't know but try having a look here or get in touch with them as they may be able to help:
Thank you bu they dont seem to have it I will contact them.

My interior is just black leather, and VIN card says "801A LEATHER/NAPPA/SEMI-ANILINE - BLACK/ANTHRACITE".
I see they have black dye with kit for 50€ and a Mercedes Black kit for 65€.
Have anyone tested both of these?

I just bought a 2011 CLS CDTi BE.
It has near white seats, not beige, and I am having an issue finding the dye to match. So far I believe the colour is deep white x46 but I cannot seem to find anywhere that confirms that and the colors that seem to be from Mercedes are not the ones.
Put your VIN number into one of the online decoders and it will give you the correct code.

I would imagine from what you describe that your colour is Porcelain, but the VIN decoder will confirm.

My interior is just black leather, and VIN card says "801A LEATHER/NAPPA/SEMI-ANILINE - BLACK/ANTHRACITE".
I see they have black dye with kit for 50€ and a Mercedes Black kit for 65€.
Have anyone tested both of these?
No I haven't but I am guessing that a black dye kit is generic to all black leathers whereas the MB one is colour matched to MB black which is why there is a price difference. You can always drop them a message but assuming you will get a similar response.

Re the OP's question:

Are your seats Designo? X46 Deep White was a Designo colour, as was X30 Platinum White, both in Passion Leather or Exclusive Passion Leather They're quite rare. Designo seats will normally have a Designo badge on them.

The more common 'white' is Porcelain, code varies depending whether leather, Passion Leather or Exclusive Passion Leather

Hi,
I did a free search using the VIN online and got the following
Leather Sian Beige 215A.
Paint Obsidian Black

I have ordered some dye from a good supplier in the UK on Ebay. Ill see how that goes.

Somethings not right you say near white but if anything Sian Beige is near yellow,don't forget to come back and let us know how you get on.

They are an off white. Hard to tell depending on light. Ill wait till the dye gets here.

Attachments

• 241156346_1282588368861109_1693934305407546500_n.jpg
    241156346_1282588368861109_1693934305407546500_n.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 7
  • eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZm...jpg
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZm...jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 7
My gut feeling is it is parchment the chances of having one of the two Designo whites are remote as tonysnb said in a earlier post,they are rare in my opinion very very rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom