CLS Poll

Vision CLS design?

• The most beautiful car Mercedes have ever designed

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • It's ok, a logical progression of recent design

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I don't really like it that much

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • It's fat and hideous - transfer it's designers to work with Mr Bangle at BMW

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aswall

Car
CLS 350
Ok I'll take the bull by the horns, what does everyone think? I'll keep my opinions on the blobby lump of metallic lard to myself

Last edited:
Sorry about the subject line, I hit Return instead of Shift while editing and can't seem to change it back. It should read CLS Poll not C Poll. Any chance of a moderator correcting it please? :D

Last edited:
I certainly wouldn't say it's the most beautiful car MB have ever designed but I quite like it.

Merc-CLS12.jpg
Merc-CLS11.jpg

I think my all time faves are the infamous 300SL (nicknamed 'Gullwing') or the 560SEC because that model reminds me of being a boy again :D

S.

The CLS looks like someone left the S class clay model in the wind tunnel too long...and then sat on it.

The CLE looked better, although is still pointless and slightly ugly.

Originally posted by Shude

The CLE looked better, although is still pointless and slightly ugly.

Oh!.....I quite fancy one next time around. 4.0 CDi. :D

not for me the front looks so Ford Focus, sorry

Ian

I quite like it!

Inside looks like a cross between mine and a Jaguar (with the wood across the dash with the air vents in).

cls5.jpg

I must admit the interior is a different matter, I really like it but that could be because I do like Jags and that dash is pure Jaguar with a bit of new 5 series and S Class thrown in. If this is the way Merc interiors are going I'll be happy (and I'm usually of the opinion that the only cars that should have wood are Jaguars, Rolls Royces and, at a push, Rovers) - but the outside? no thanks!

Cheers
andy

Looks OK, however the Vision SLR looks quite a bit different (especaly interior wise) to the real SLR just released....... so not sure how much this model would change before going into production. I'm middle of the road. Rather have a S-class with the AMG kit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom