CLS Shooting Brake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shp3r1uk

Car
CLS Shooting Brake
Hi,

Does anyone on here own a CLS Shooting Brake 2012/2013?

Really need to know the Air-Con gas type. No sticker under my bonnet and Mercedes will not tell me what it is. They charge 70 and ATS through Groupon only 32 for full Air-Con service!

Regards,
Tom

Sticker is on bonnet look up not the scuttle like older cars

It's very likely to be the standard r134a, Mercedes were very slow and reluctant to move onto the R1234yf gas. If it was the later gas, Mercedes would be asking a lot more, usually around £200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very likely to be the standard r134a, Mercedes were very slow and reluctant to move onto the R1234yf gas. If it was the later gas, Mercedes would be asking a lot more, usually around £200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I was thinking, but without being sure...
Thanks for your help!

Guys can you tell me what type is the actual CLS Shooting Brake 2012/2013, 350 Blue Efficiency? Is it W218 or X218 and what it actually means?

Many thanks in advance!

to me in my world it's an X218, this just identifies which range and generation it is from.

Thanks Cheddar.
Found some info too, W218 Coupe, X218 Shooting brake. You're right it is to do with body type like with BMW for instance E...

No probs.
Did you get the AC sorted ok?
Seems too new to be needing a re-gas or have you been doing some work on it?

No I wasn't doing anything with it.
Mind you, it'll be 5 years old in December. It's working ok, when it is not too hot outside. During the few days of proper heat that we had it was struggling, wasn't brilliant. I'm booked at Mercedes on Thursday. They have an offer now so might as well use the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom