CLS Twin Cup Holder, help.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tigerade

Car
CLS 320 diesel
I have a W219 CLS with the standard lift up flap cubby hole in the centre console and no cup holder.

My question is can the twin cup holder be directly fitted or do I need the complete centre console?

I was looking at this. Don't think it can be done without bew center consol. You can buy a fold out cup holder that fits in the cubby hole.

I have found the cup holder and the centre console, the cup holder isn't a bad price but if the centre console is needed I don't think its a viable option.

Perhaps I should just get the normal one that fits in the cubby hole and order a rear lip spoiler, lol.

I can't open the youtube link as at work, grrr.

You can't use the twin cup holder...the centre console is different in most standard CLS......the 2x cup holders were fitted to Grand Editions from 2007 onwards, I've been run ragged by Stratstone / MB UK trying to get this option...(£275 fitted).....couldn't be done without fitting the different console.

Was the £275 for the cup holder and the centre console?

No...just the twin cup holders, I got the part number for it from parts manager at Stratstone and MB UK who both assured me it would fit, it wouldn't, when I tried to return it I was told that it was a non-returnable item, I assured them it wasn't....guess who won that debate ?

AFAIK..the one advertised on eBay AND the part from MB are designed only for LHD cars....so the cup-holder opens onto your left thigh.

Last edited:
That's interesting as the car I have seen with the parts in is a 07 plate and identical interior to mine and not the same as the Grand Edition, by that I mean a face lift.

I may email the seller and see how much the centre console is etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Kenny but mine is black I'm afraid.

I've emailed the chap regarding a price for the lower centre console so it'd be a complete unit.

If it's not viable for me then I'm more than happy to pass on details to anyone else that's after one.

The description states that it's "black"....... unfortunately mine is cashmere cream.....only concern I would have is whether the console might be too long.....it's a lot of work to do for two cup holders.....but sometimes you just have to scratch the itch :D

That's the thing, i might be better just leaving it and scratching the rear lip spoiler itch.
My travel mug wedges ok into the cubby hole, so may just carry on.

I use the small cubby compartment in the console behind the seats, not ideal, but when you start getting into the 300 quid area just to hold a cup of java, time to question your sanity :rolleyes:

Your not wrong, I can buy many cups for £300, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom