CLS V12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"The ROCKET 750 Upgrades consists of, BRABUS increased displacement SV12 R Biturbo 750, (740 bhp), max. torque 996 lbf ft Nm, V-max 366 km/h"

The Brabus boot badge and tail pipes look like they could do with a decent detail....

Just bear in mind who's selling it and their reputation for honesty and customer care.

I think I may be tempted to give this one a very wide berth...

Motorhub? No thanks

EDIT: Dave beat me to it

They have had that up for sale for at least.........4 years and numerous threads/discussion on it on here over that time.

It’s been for sale for around 8 years at Keighley. They bought it from a Mercedes main dealer (Greenoaks) who’d had it ages themselves too, and before that another main dealer had it. I called to make an offer just after Keighley bought it, I called on the day they took it off their website. Kick myself to this day.

Thread from 2012 and at the time it was thought to have been for sale for 2-3 years:

I seem to remember that in the end it was advertised at £59k at Greenoaks. That was a bargain, and when Mrs D finally agreed it was a good idea it was just too late.

Have seen that car in the flesh plus other special MB cars that they handle.

As the wiser posters on here know/suggest - run away from this dealer and do not look back just keep running.

Have seen that car in the flesh plus other special MB cars that they handle.

As the wiser posters on here know/suggest - run away from this dealer and do not look back just keep running.
As dreadful as their reputation is, this one shouldn’t be bad; if it came from a main dealer as @Bobby Dazzler suggests - and it’s barely turned a wheel since - then it’s worth a look if someone’s interested.

Disappeared already from AT and I can't see it there now in a fresh search.

So, what's it really worth? 30k? It needs to go to auction. I can't understand any business tying up cash in old stock for so long.

So, what's it really worth? 30k? It needs to go to auction. I can't understand any business tying up cash in old stock for so long.

As has been discussed before, the stock is just a means to an end.

What end? Money-laundering (allegedly)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom