Cls W219 Air suspension

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLS-Reece

Car
CLS350
Hi

Just to give you a quick summary of how this all started

My Mercedes was in a side on collision mainly on the N/S/F wheel. Minor bodywork looking damaged but the wheel was mullered. Basically had all the work fixed but Churchill after countless complaints and rework and 3 different body shops they made the car look pretty again. I was always complaining about the suspension system not being checked for any damaged. They finally changed the air compressor for a new one, Wabco, as the unit was making a lot of noise. They then just sent for wheel alignments and showed all okay, I took the car for wheel alignments and was all horrifically out. So I decided to MOT the car to prove something was wrong. Both track rod ends where damaged O/S/F was worn and ripped. The N/S/F was shot. They didn't pay for this I had to. (Sorry I'm going on here)

The compressor is still making a noise, like the unit is overworking. I can not work out why this is happening, I have checked all the fuses and all seem ok. The malfunction visit workshop light come on yesterday but is all fine again now. I have done abit of reading and want to get a 2nd opinion and see if anyone else has had a similar problem with there compressor.

Any help and ideas will be much appreciated.

Thanks

As the compressor has been changed I'd look at the connection and valve block.

What connection? And when you say valve block, that's the unit on the side of the compressor with all the lines? So do the soap test on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom