cls w219 roof doom light?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vauer6

Car
cls w-219
Hi.Maybe stupid question but i cant find anything about it.
Its about rear doom light roof panel.In my one something is broken and one part of it keeps poping out.But most interesting is thing when its out you can see there small motor with gear and part which ius popping out has got gear as well.looks like thats part is folding but i have no idea what for?
Cls 320 cdi w 219 08 plates.:confused:

It's the interior motion sensor part of the alarm system. Normally it lowers a few secs after you lock the car.

possibly you have right but you can hear it when i unlocking the car,and the motion sensors are on the front roof panel i thing?

Hi.Maybe stupid question but i cant find anything about it.
Its about rear doom light roof panel.In my one something is broken and one part of it keeps poping out.But most interesting is thing when its out you can see there small motor with gear and part which ius popping out has got gear as well.looks like thats part is folding but i have no idea what for?
Cls 320 cdi w 219 08 plates.:confused:
Hello mate have you figured it out i havent been able to make that motorized thing in the back and it’s preventing my ambient light from lighting up. I have the same car as you

A doom light? I want one of those.

Are you sure? It only comes on when you're about to crash and burn with no survivors..,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom