CLS320 Analogue Clock - Daylight Saving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

imazed

Car
CLS320 cdi
I have had my 2007 CLS320CDI for a few weeks now and still happy except I am completely frustrated in trying to set the analogue clock back one hour. No instructions in the handbook except a reference to the Comand manual which was not supplied with the car. I downloaded the US comand manual as suggested elswhere in this forum. It states:
"Daylight Saving DST" can only be switched on manually - but doesn't tell me how.
If I have understood correctly the time on the analogue clock is driven from the command module so there are no seperate controls.
I have been up and down all the menus in command but cannot find anything to do with DST.

Yes, I am dumb but can someone please tell me how to switch DST on.

If you have a button marked Serv or Sys it should be in that group. I don't think it will change automatically. I think it has to be done manually every time.

If it's NTG2.5 you can set the correct region and time zone plus the option to update automatically and it will shift the hour for you each spring / autumn.

Our GL has been away being painted, but I'll check that one when it comes back (it's the older Comand system).

Have just had this in my CLS. Basically I changed the time on my command (nothing to do with DST as mine is a NTG1) and when I came out of the menu, the analogue changed automatically, mirroring the time set on the command.

Apologies to everyone for my lack of response - computer issues now resolved.
Thanks for the information I have now downloaded a command manual and will try all the suggestions and report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom