CLS350 CDI Shooting Brake owner new to the forum.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

btiratsoo

Car
CLS350 Cdi Shooting Brake
Hello all

New to the forum and wanted to say hello. I have a 2017 ('67 plate) CLS 350CDI Shooting Brake bought recently. Absolutely loving it despite a few minor issues but that is the joy of used cars. I'm the 3rd owner and it has just over 31k on the clock. Sadly it seems it may have hit a pothole at some point as the nearside front wheel has been refirbed to a high standard but there are telltale signs of damage on the inner edge. I will be on the lookout for a new set of wheels at some point. I like to keep cars for a long time and expect to have this for a good few years.

Cheers
Ben

CLS 5.jpg

CLS 4.jpg

CLS 2.jpg

CLS 1.jpg

I have to be honest I have recently been drooling over these with the night pack on it in white. Oh my.. lovely car, stunning shape.

Thanks for the kind words. @unclebuck you won’t be disappointed.

I was looking at Range Rovers but spending close to £30k on a 13 plate vehicle with 100k miles on the clock just didn’t sit right.

I’ve always liked Mercs and owned a ‘90s E320 Coupe for a while a few years ago and lived that. This popped up in budget and 5 minutes from home. A no brainer!

Hello and welcome, there's a meet at Beaulieu on Sunday if you're around.

Hello and welcome, there's a meet at Beaulieu on Sunday if you're around.
Sadly not. I did go to the Simply Land Rover do back in July with our Series Land Rover and if it is anything like that it will be a great day out. Thanks for the heads up though.

Welcome, lovely motor you've got there. :cool: :)👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom