CLS350 Shooting Brake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What!!! Where did the M6 go? I've loved the Merc, did a big work related drive around the country over a period of a month including Gateshead and Scotland, it was flawless. Sadly my role has changed which means I'll be catching the odd train to b'ham and the station is less than two miles from my house. Also the wife is getting a new 330e so we will use that more. My MX5 will also go and I'll be going down to one car that I can also take on the track.

What!!! Where did the M6 go? I've loved the Merc, did a big work related drive around the country over a period of a month including Gateshead and Scotland, it was flawless. Sadly my role has changed which means I'll be catching the odd train to b'ham and the station is less than two miles from my house. Also the wife is getting a new 330e so we will use that more. My MX5 will also go and I'll be going down to one car that I can also take on the track.
No I still have the M6, that's the fun car, I decided to get a new family car for the whole family to travel in

A long time lurker, currently in a 2016 W212 E220, always hankered after a CLS Shooting Brake.

One that pretty much hits all of the must-have list (heated seats, Iridium silver), plus the added benefit of COMAND, sunroof and factory window tints has cropped up for sale recently close to me.

It's heavy on the mileage (120,000 miles) but that's the price to pay for potentially moving out of a 60,000 mile 2016 W212 E220 into an 2013 X218 CLS350 potentially without any money changing hands.

Is now a good time to be buying a 3.0 V6 diesel, is there ever a good time!? :)

They just look so smart, am I mad!?

From this...

View attachment 96526

...to this...

View attachment 96523

View attachment 96524

View attachment 96525

Silver will you please stop pasting pics of that shooting brake, someone has to sit in this seat after me and its all damp now!!

No I still have the M6, that's the fun car, I decided to get a new family car for the whole family to travel in
My Brothers got a fairly new 535d, very nice indeed.... But he doesn't have massage seats though ;)

I'll hit 30 posts soon so will get the add up for mine, it's such a good spec it should sell quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom