CLS55 'Affalterbach AMG Special Edition'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's a Cat D and has the number plate - CLS 2 FAT - or as the rest of us refer to it - CL52 FAT.

Going against the grain here , but I quite like the wrap :ban: . Bin the rest of the eBay tat and badges , maybe pop a nice set of genuine AMG wheels back on it and I think it would look ok.

Plate is laughable

I quite like the wrap as well. It's a nice shape car wrapped in a nice coloured-wrap.

Not to everyone's taste but I would also lose the tacky badges and stupid number plate - or at least space it correctly.

Nothing wrong with a wrap providing it's been applied properly. The carbon-effect on the window trim looks awful.

I like the CF effect on the roof but I agree on the window frames - these would look better gloss black IMO.

Gorgeous car. Shame about the dodgy badging and cf wrap.

Catd, probably various colours underneath.

In that colour, best to have lights on all the time. It's basically tarmac road colour, and in poor light you might meet more cars and motorcycles, in an unpleasant way, than you might want to....

I quite like the car. However I would not do that to my cls!

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

i saw the car today down in forest gate (east london) turning towards leyton ... the car bonnet was open (or damaged?) and the driver did turn into the road quite quick (and noisy squeezing the tyres) ... don't think it was going on a test drive as only the driver was inside and i didn't had much time as i only noticed when its engine started to rev up

Anyone else notice that the pictures are taken at different locations? Wonder why? Perhaps I'm just being cynical?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom