Cls55 amg 2005 55 plate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossy

Car
Me:-CLS55 AMG & ML280 Edition Wife:-Pug 3008 GT Line Premium
So, been without a merc now for a few years and must say I regret selling the CL55 AMG...
I'm looking at getting a 55 plate CLS55 AMG.....it needs to be a 55 reg for a few reasons...

My Private plate is a 55 reg...and as such can only go on a 55 or newer car.
I like the cheaper road tax of £295 over £515....

So just after advise as usual from any current or past owners...and as usual it will be a weekend toy/school run on nice day car....as have 3 other cars.

Thanks

Theres a few threads which have recently been started on here, with exactly the same question regarding the CLS 55. Have a search and all will be revealed and save you some journeys too :)

Doesn't need to be a 55 to get the cheaper tax just registered before the change at the end of March 06...like mine :)

Cool so 06 too as long as reg before end March....gives a bit more to choose from then...LOL

You may save more than the £220 a year in tax for an '06 on when the SBC decides it it's had enough and wants bits replacing.

Cool so 06 too as long as reg before end March....gives a bit more to choose from then...LOL

Indeed, should be most of them really as the 63 replaced it a couple of months later and most you'd guess would have been change of reg early month cars, the tax change was on the 23rd.

You may save more than the £220 a year in tax for an '06 on when the SBC decides it it's had enough and wants bits replacing.

Wouldn't be a 55k then though :)

Yeh year I'm looking at is 1st Sept 2005 to 23rd March 2006...
Just missed an absolute bute....only 30k miles though so was just out of reach price wise.
But the Jag has now gone....so on a serious look out for one now....

b1g1an yours not for sale then? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom