CLS55 AMG IWC Ingenieur Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nor I. It's bog-stock under the bonnet, so they want roughly double what a standard one is worth for the instrument cluster, interior, and exterior cosmetics. Good luck to them; personally, I'd buy a standard one.

Seen a few of them, quite a striking thing in real life. The interior and exterior is a winner for me. I don't like the wheel colour though. Just looks dirty.

Agreed on price though, too high for me, I'd say more £15,000

Seen a few of them, quite a striking thing in real life. The interior and exterior is a winner for me. I don't like the wheel colour though. Just looks dirty.

Agreed on price though, too high for me, I'd say more £15,000

I agree regarding the interior, it does look nice. But i can imagine on a black CLS the interior combo would be a winner!!

Seven different workshops have serviced it which would possibly point to quite a few owners.

The price is top end but it's a rare car, and the seller is known to be at the expensive end of the scale. Perhaps if the watch is still with the car then that would be worth a premium for some people, but unless I missed it, I don't think the advert mentions it.

If the watch isn't included you're basically looking at a CLS in a rare colour combo.

Did it come with a Watch? I thought it was just an IWC clock on the dashboard

I've had one of these before and the colour combination is simply stunning. The matt bronze trim in place of chrome, dark bronze wheels, just a great looking car. This is a little top end but then it's rare, I'm sure it will find a new home sooner than we think.

Personally, I think that's stunning. If I hadn't had mine only three months, I'd be very tempted, even at that price.

My type of car ... Lovely colour combo and ltd edition ticks all my boxes!

It's a fantastic colour.

BMW offered something similar on the early noughties E39 5 series sport models (and possibly others but I only saw it on sports) e.g. 540iA.

I loved it on those and this colour on these.

I like these too albeit I think they are priced a touch too high, if the watch comes with it then worth a bit extra.

It's in Nottingham so if anyone wants me to view it let me know.

Jules.

Brown seats and brown alloys says it all for me.
Pimpmobile. Each to there own .

Brown is back .. Maybe on the way out too but I like it. Grey will be all the rage next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom