CLS55 AMG type 111 front wheel.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nat

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS55, 911t, 3dr Cosworth, MT 10.
If anyone has one of these laying around and wants to get rid of it then let me know. As long as it's true and straight.

QnkOawg.jpg

Would also consider a rear wheel as well.

Looking for a spare one for when I do my Euro road trip.

I did the same and picked up a complete spare set on ebay and use them/refurb them in rotation. These wheels crack on the inner rims if you just look at them so its always worth having a spare to swap ove should it happen. Theres usually a few on ebay both the occasional sets and individual.

Reactions: Nat
I've already had the rear wheel go and that was about £550/600 or something like that to buy a new one. I might get as many as I can and coffee table them :crazy: 🤣

I've already had the rear wheel go and that was about £550/600 or something like that to buy a new one. I might get as many as I can and coffee table them :crazy: 🤣
At least half of mine have now been welded. A good welder can do a totally satisfactory job. A good wheel refurbisher (TWS) will have a welder they trust to do a good job.

Reactions: Nat
At least half of mine have now been welded. A good welder can do a totally satisfactory job. A good wheel refurbisher (TWS) will have a welder they trust to do a good job.

I know exactly what you mean.
My front one just went. £60 later and I'm back on the road. Again. Or until the next time. I had Myalloys in B'stoke do it on a short turnaround.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom