Cls55 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
800BHP Rothmans 911 / Range Rover / s212
Sadly my CLS55 is up for sale. Due to the fact i now need to tow a trailer oftern now I need to sell the cls.

Not looking for swaps but I will take a part exchange + cash. v10 touareg or 3.0 td6 range rover, something like that.

The car:
2005 CLS55 AMG
92,000 miles
FSH (mainly Mercedes)
Had recent supercharger i/c pump and health check. Which turned out that all was good.

Huge spec:
Heated, massage, dynamic, electric memory seats
4 Zone climate control
Cornering Bi-xenons
18" AMG alloys
Air suspension
factory Sat Nav & DVD
6 CD player
Distronic radar cruise control
Linguatronic voice control
Phone prep
Front and rear parking sensors
Harmon Kardon sound system
Electric boot closure

This is a lovely car but I cant have the old ML and the CLS sat around. I need to combine the two.

I'm looking for £12,995

Car has now been sat in my garage for around 2 months with barely turning a wheel (Been driven 10 miles once a week to give it a run)

The car is now on ebay.

2005 Mercedes CLS55 AMG **Huge spec** | eBay

right guys, my cars being part exchanged in for a range rover next week. I'm getting £11,500 for the car, so if you want to buy it make an offer over that or it will be gone and no doubt be advertised for £13,995 next week.

sadly my cls55 is up for sale. Due to the fact i now need to tow a trailer oftern now i need to sell the cls.

Not looking for swaps but i will take a part exchange + cash. V10 touareg or 3.0 td6 range rover, something like that.

The car:
2005 cls55 amg
92,000 miles
fsh (mainly mercedes)
had recent supercharger i/c pump and health check. Which turned out that all was good.

Huge spec:
Heated, massage, dynamic, electric memory seats
4 zone climate control
cornering bi-xenons
18" amg alloys
air suspension
factory sat nav & dvd
6 cd player
distronic radar cruise control
linguatronic voice control
phone prep
front and rear parking sensors
harmon kardon sound system
electric boot closure

this is a lovely car but i cant have the old ml and the cls sat around. I need to combine the two.

I'm looking for £12,995

mb club members read the last post. It only applies to you guys!

Edit: the deal only applies to you guys on here. I wont be advertising that on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom