CLS55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Animal, what can I say. That is a beauty. Everything documented wow. I love that shape of CLS, had 2, bought new (not 55, I may add) & would have had another but they changed the styling for the worse, so I bought an S class. Would buy it myself, but 3 cars are more than enough. That will be gone by the weekend. Good luck with the sale. Just off to have another peek at it :) :rolleyes:
Been advertised a while back did not go by the weekend.

Yes I put it online briefly on PH and eBay and you wouldn’t believe the amount of time wasters and scammers who were contacting me. Total idiots and I know many club members have had to deal with them. I’m glad we have MB Club!

Some please buy @TheAnimal 's car. They don't come up like this very often. I personally think Silver is one of the finest colours.
Agree that a sunroof is a MUST !!
Only feedback..it would look so sharp on the 19'' CLS55 wheels. but these can be purchased if you look long and hard enough\!!
Got to be one of the best examples out there...and I've owned one for 6 + years

Some please buy @TheAnimal 's car. They don't come up like this very often. I personally think Silver is one of the finest colours.
Agree that a sunroof is a MUST !!
Only feedback..it would look so sharp on the 19'' CLS55 wheels. but these can be purchased if you look long and hard enough\!!
Got to be one of the best examples out there...and I've owned one for 6 + years
Thanks Lenny I’ll pay you later ;) I’ve tried my best to take care of this gem. I’m a Porsche guy through (blasphemy) but the 55 delivers a thrill that the Panamera can’t. I was going to put 19s on years ago but then I read about the cracked wheels and was put off. After Michelin Supersport tyres became available in 18” I swapped immediately and the car just grips and rides better than it ever did - no more wheel spin at 70 odd mph! When this came up for sale at Motorhouse Shipley in 2014 I had been looking for a few months and there was nothing else decent out there - so I overlooked the sunroof because it was a one lady owner car (wife of the CEO of Thomas Cook according to the dealer). One thing I can say is this car outlasted even the more ‘special’ cars I was fortunate enough to enjoy.

086FF980-85F5-4C4A-A6D2-E331B3FC90BF.jpeg
F880E259-E0D7-4716-9075-137CB668EBAB.jpeg
5E4C6F99-7035-4CF4-9DC4-9285BDCC11D0.jpeg

ahhh @TheAnimal i thought yours had a sunroof? Sorry for raining on your parade so to speak...Personal preference only, I like a sunroof. However, for the right car I will bypass/forgive this...my E estate doesn't have one !! And I feckin' love that thing !!!
Some beautiful porkers there mate...I once did a super car event on a track and without doubt the best car I've driven was a 911 Turbo...superb !!
Hopefully someone comes along soon and nabb's this from you...and enjoys many years of trouble free motoring :D

Many thanks @mbzclk - it was great to meet another club member and petrolhead! You’re a real gent and best wishes for finding your next beast… I hope it’s an AMG ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom