CLS55 - Check the price?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark_le_b

Car
2006 W211 E63 AMG
Link Removed due to auto-redirect to dodgy site

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention about the car apart from the colour...sure its not for a respray in that colour Lol

M6 colour & M6 wheels?:)eek:)...Why just buy an M6 lol

Its a total dog - Couple of threads on it in the past

Last edited:
I see this car most days at work. Personally I like the colour. But the exhaust doesn't sit right.

I took a video my phone which will not upload, even through photobucket , but hopefully you can still see what I mean...

If you follow the link in the original post it goes to the page showing the seller as biowt with good feedback score of (886)

If you go to e bay & type in CLS55 new listing up comes all the CLS 55's, then when you click on the ad, for a split second it shows a different seller with 0 feedback, ukjoh_p7jpsax then goes to biowt (886) ?

I took a video my phone which will not upload, even through photobucket , but hopefully you can still see what I mean...

If you follow the link in the original post it goes to the page showing the seller as biowt with good feedback score of (886)

If you go to e bay & type in CLS55 new listing up comes all the CLS 55's, then when you click on the ad, for a split second it shows a different seller with 0 feedback, ukjoh_p7jpsax then goes to biowt (886) ?

It automatically re-directs you to a 'fake' eBay site, tried it on a couple of browsers - odd, not seen that happen from within eBay.

Dont log in via that link guys!

Remove the link for the meanwhile :thumb:

Its gone , reported to e bay, ukjoh_p7jpsax ( 0 ) Less than 1 Month Merseyside,United Kingdom ...who's this Sherlock guy ??:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom