CLS55 Good value??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,
Being an 06 plate it will be expensive road tax, as opposed to a 55 plate which will be at the cheaper rate.
I have a 55 plate CLS55, cheaper tax and mine is still an 06 model (806 model code on option list), which was the last build model for the CLS55 before being replaced by the 63 V8 variant.
Never liked Silver in the 219, that said it does look to be in very good condition, still has the OEM 19"s willing to bet they have been cracked and repaired at some point.

Hi,
Being an 06 plate it will be expensive road tax, as opposed to a 55 plate which will be at the cheaper rate.
I have a 55 plate CLS55, cheaper tax and mine is still an 06 model (806 model code on option list), which was the last build model for the CLS55 before being replaced by the 63 V8 variant.
Never liked Silver in the 219, that said it does look to be in very good condition, still has the OEM 19"s willing to bet they have been cracked and repaired at some point.

Tax is immaterial as it would be coming back to Jersey - its more condition and price - but the alloys is a good point

Got to be worth a viewing and cheeky offer. Without viewing it’s hard to tell how good the condition is. I’d go in at £8k if it was a nice example.

Got to be worth a viewing and cheeky offer. Without viewing it’s hard to tell how good the condition is. I’d go in at £8k if it was a nice example.

I was going to try £7500 and top out at £8000

You never know but being looked after at Wayne Gates and the good tyres are positive signs.

Looks like there's a dent in the rear n/s 1/4 panel next to the light which hasn't been mentioned in the ad and the rear bumper has possibly been repainted (might just be the photo) so would pay attention to that area.

Well it looks a clean car,ok it is silver with grey leather,and people tend to want a exotic colour,but it seems to be well looked after,he is asking a lot for it,but suspect £8 grand will be rejected,of course try it but £8500 will proberly get the car on your driveway,low mileage and a decnt service history with Wayne Gates involved,best of luck.

You never know but being looked after at Wayne Gates and the good tyres are positive signs.

Looks like there's a dent in the rear n/s 1/4 panel next to the light which hasn't been mentioned in the ad and the rear bumper has possibly been repainted (might just be the photo) so would pay attention to that area.

Not noticed that before but I think you could be right about the dent. May also explain possible paint colour diff on bumper.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom