CLS55 Top Gear Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Billy-cls55

Car
This might have been posted before, it's not great quality but gives us a few pointers on why the CLS55 is a great car, especially it's handling and braking system

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJB2xc3WsZA

How can a family saloon destroy most of the times on the Top Gear track, watch the Stig at play, enjoy..

Ive got a perfect copy of this, in English :) , but YouTube keeps globally banning it and I dont know how to get around it.

Note my avatar and description ;)

Airmatic - you gotta love it :thumb:.

Yep your right there.

I like the 100 hand built engines per shift comment.

How many now since the introduction of the '63 series?

Poor Fritz...

Seen this clip loads of times.
Clarkson merc affection shows a lot in there;)

Another good one to watch is when he takes CLK black to sunny Wales

Seems to be an inordinate amount of negative camber on the suspension both front and back? Maybe its an AMG thing :dk: or perhaps unique to the test cars supplied to Top Gear ? :rolleyes: Never having seen a CLS being thrashed like that I can't say. :confused: Do they wear out the insides of their tyres?

That negative camber is down to the video clip distortion. The CLS55 does not display any significant camber.

I met a guy this weekend in Scotland who works on the filming for the show...

such a great skill set and passion within the team it was incredible to meet him.

it was his colleague who planned the clk black series drive to the country out of London.. and i genuinely think these guys behind the scenes are what makes the show and filming absolutly brilliant!

Another good one to watch is when he takes CLK black to sunny Wales

One of my favourite TG reviews.

And, by no coincidence.....My dream car. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom