Cls55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am sure it's the same car from Nottingham that was for sale at £20k last year. Had 66k miles on the clock back then.

It definitely is. Same location, same pics. £9k price drop! :eek:

Same vendor?

Not sure .. I didn't record it since I'd already put a deposit on mine when it came up. 100% on the photos though on that grass ;)

With that letter, I'd run a mile unless I had a business trip to Finland coming up. Even then ... non-UK purchase leaves you in a less than ideal place.

Another thread reckons it's legit. Absolute bargain if it is and it's in good condition!! I've spent about £2k on mine getting it all right (hopefully!) ..

His reply

Hi again,

I made the photos in the UK because I wanted to sell the vehicle back when I was in the UK. Because I did not sell it, I took the car with me here in Finland. Now I am trying to sell it back to the UK because it is still registered there.
I placed an Uk listing location because I want all my potential buyers to know that vehicle will be delivered in England and that they don't have to come personally to pick it up from Finland. The vehicle is still registered with the DVLA in the UK . You have the HPI document along with the car's VIN, which is more than enough for you to make research about the car.
Considering that I am located outside UK and we can not deal in person, I suggest to use the security provided by SPM Logistic, because they have a great exchange program. To find out more go to their website SPM LOGISTIC - International Shipping Solutions and read the material, it's a 5 steps process and it's all described in there.
The transaction will be fully under SpmLogistic.com surveillance, giving us both security and insurance that nothing will go wrong. This way you will actually pay for the vehicle after reception and inspection, considering that the funds will be held and released to me only after you accept and confirm the delivery. Do you think a 7 days inspection period will be enough ? Within this time frame you have to decide if you purchase it or not. If you decide against the purchase you will be fully refunded without any added charges to your account. The vehicle will be returned to me if you reject it upon inspection, but I honestly doubt this will happen.

Thank you and let me know,

Stay away guys. :)

Does this relate to the IWC?

Yes Bobby he done exactly what they asked and put the money in that logistics company account and the all vanished.

Gutted for your mate, when did this happen?

That car seems a bit under valued in the ad doesn't it? You know what they say, if it looks to good to be true... Easy to say that in hindsight I suppose.

Gutted for your mate, when did this happen?

That car seems a bit under valued in the ad doesn't it? You know what they say, if it looks to good to be true... Easy to say that in hindsight I suppose.

Last week mate, I said to him I'd drive to Finland with him to pick up the car but he preferred to pay it.

He must be in bits. Has he reported it to the police?

Yes he did reported it.
I'm gutted for him as he really is a hard working boy.

Damn.. I feel for him, if something seems to good to be true, it usually is. The e-mail he sent me, i knew it's a scam.

Same scam, different scam shipping company, car now claimed to be in Greece. I wonder where it will be next?

Is the OP still looking for a CLS55? Thinking of letting mine go... Looks stock but Eurocharged tuned to 530hp and 600lbs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3641.jpg
    IMG_3641.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3642.jpg
    IMG_3642.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Monkey see; monkey want. I just can't justify it, though, even with Man Maths!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom