CLS55AMG alloy set value?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Quetzalcoatl

Car
CLS55 AMG
Hi all

Does anyone know what an indicative value for a set of the 5 spoke 19 inch original alloys off my CLS might be?

I'm looking to sell mine, which are definitely in need of a refurb but have no idea of their worth?

Thanks

Thanls for the reply. Can't seem to upload pics, files are too large. Set made up of 3 rears, 2 fronts. 1 rear has a couple of welds, one still needs a weld for a small crack. They do need a refurb and no tyres on them.

Thanls for the reply. Can't seem to upload pics, files are too large. Set made up of 3 rears, 2 fronts. 1 rear has a couple of welds, one still needs a weld for a small crack. They do need a refurb and no tyres on them.

I sold a set of genuine AMG`s removed from my CLS Grand Edition a while back , they were staggered (8.5" + 9.5") / needing a light refurb / straight / no welds and had legal tryes (Continental)

I eventually got just £300 for them as people realise that they can get a new branded set for around £500 that are guaranteed and straight.

K

Those 5 spokes look so good on the CLS 😥

Anyhoo, sod it, first person to have them off my drive for less than it costs to dispose of them can have them.

On a related note, the beast previously in Killerhertz keeping has now passed 140k miles as my daily driver, is rock solid and still hauls **** in a terrifying way. I may never let go of the M113k, rebuild and maintenance costs be damned........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom