[SOLD] CLS63 S AMG Shooting Brake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nito

Car
CLS 63S AMG Shooting Brake
Good morning all,

Selling my 63S Shooting Brake due to lack of use...I know I know, I could just use it more but it doesn't go out in bad weather and I use motorbikes when the weather is nice!

I bought the car when I had a ruptured disc in my back which was pressing on the nerves. Those who have suffered from this know what it's like. I had it for about 3-4 years and fortunately it has now resolved. When I bought this car I had to sell my track car as I just couldn't drive it and I couldn't ride my bikes either. A few months after purchasing this I was finally on the mend...thank you massage seats ;)

It's a wonderful car and I would miss it, but it isn't being used and therefore the money would be better utilised elsewhere. If I can't get a decent figure for it now then I'll probably just hang on to it and get it mildly breathed on by MSL and have some proper fun with it so it's all good!

Spec is as follows

Mercedes AMG CLS63S Shooting Brake
94F2C6FA-0B89-43B2-84FF-D0B672EA22DF-1024x768.jpeg

Low mileage (7,900 miles), Beautiful condition.
Obsidian Black Metallic /AMG passion leather black.
Registered March 2017
1 owner from new
Fully loaded £93k specification.

This was one of the last registered AMG shooting brake CLS available in the UK. It is the last of the line superior 'S' specification which featured as standard much of the equipment that was previously optional.

In addition to the already high S specification, a host of further optional enhancements have been added taking the otr price to £93k. These additional extras include;
Driving Assistance Package
360 degree camera
AMG Night Package
Privacy glass
Comfort Ventilated seats
Dynamic Multi contour seat package
Speed limit assist
Tracker Locate

The car is as new, having been correctly run in, and maintained by Mercedes Brooklands. Always garaged, never left in a public car park. Wheels, bodywork and interior are unmarked. Enthusiast owned and meticulously kept.

The vehicle itself sports the hand built 5.5L Bi Turbo V8 producing 585bhp and 590lbs/ft in standard trim. This is the last of the RWD powerhouses, it is a lighter and more dynamic chassis than any of the 4 wheel drive counterparts with a purity of steering and chassis balance that makes this a true drivers car and a cult classic in the making, literally the last of the Hammer Wagons.

Various driver modes are available that can transform this from a refined tourer to a snarling crackling back road burner. The chassis is incredibly and surprisingly agile while the engine produces mountains of usable torque mated to a quick responding '7G-Tronic Plus' transmission.

The suspension features three settings, as does the traction control. This will seat 5 in comfort, has a huge boot with fold able rear seats and will perform like a true sports car with monster brakes all around mated to an impressive abs system.

The S features the all important LSD among other refinements which include the augmented power.

The specification is literally too much to list however highlights include;
Keyless Go
COMAND Online
Live Traffic info
Harman Kardon Logic 7 surround sound system with Dolby digital 5.1 and DTS
DAB digital radio
DVD player
Apple play/Android Auto
LED Intelligent Light system - high performance headlamps
Electric glass sunroof
Ambient interior Lighting
AMG Illuminated door sill panels
Distronic Plus
Brake Assist Plus
AMG ride control sports suspension
ESP (switchable)
AMG rear limited slip diff lock
80 Litre fuel tank
Multi function display
19" AMG 10 spoke alloy wheels front 255/35/19
19" AMG 10 spoke alloy wheels rear 285/30/19

8E3E9157-FA1A-4F45-AE67-22B94F07020F-1024x768.jpeg

74BA3759-B2BE-4F0A-A223-06BF930F0C45-1024x768.jpeg

C0BD3F06-FD70-4DBA-BDB9-1B959DF44263-1024x768.jpeg

Economical too ;)
39C7263D-52D4-4F1A-952A-42C59B618378-1024x768.jpeg

Full pdf spec available on request. Please message for futher info.

Just fitted with brand new rear Pirelli P Zero original fitment rear tyres, never seen a car park or kerb in its life, always garaged.

Priced at £49,995 ono.

Thanks,
Nito

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom