CLS63 Shooting Brake - lowering rear end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c3nturi0n

Car
CLS63 Shooting Brake
Car sale has been no short of disappointing for me with very few true and genuine buyers around (bad luck i guess).

Either way, onto a more positive news, i decided to keep the car for the summer. l'll do the pan-Euro trip with must have stopovers at Grossgloeckner, Stelvio etc. :)

I'm into car mods but thought that pre-facelift CLS would benefit from the rear end being dropped by c.inch-ish. Has anyone done it before (on W218 platform) and if so, could you recommend good set of linkages for the rear?

Thanks

Car sale has been no short of disappointing for me with very few true and genuine buyers around (bad luck i guess).

Either way, onto a more positive news, i decided to keep the car for the summer. l'll do the pan-Euro trip with must have stopovers at Grossgloeckner, Stelvio etc. :)

I'm into car mods but thought that pre-facelift CLS would benefit from the rear end being dropped by c.inch-ish. Has anyone done it before (on W218 platform) and if so, could you recommend good set of linkages for the rear?

Thanks
Here is a little Stelvio and Groosgloekner motivation shot from the other year
E9505555-A2BA-43F7-ADE2-BBC237F0AE5D.jpeg63B8E6A3-CB4F-48C1-9160-5ECA56EB73A8.jpeg9A99D76E-5821-4A9B-9FD9-334566556F00.jpeg

Cheers.

Is it worth doing the rear only (and no front)?
I'd lower the front as well. H&R lowering springs cheapest, KW HAS are better but a lot dearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom