CLS63 turbo downpipes and remap with MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonyg1987

Car
CLS63AMG, C63AMG Gone but not forgotten
after having the resonator delete, the next steps are turbo downpipes and remap! MSL and torqueflow booked for October and I cannot wait for the results!

October, that’s 5 months away! I’m not sure I could be so patient

October, that’s 5 months away! I’m not sure I could be so patient

I wanted to enjoy the car standard first or as close to it, that’s a year I would have had it by October and wanted a summer with the car as standard. Plus it is a 8hour drive to MSL from Aberdeen.

But yes it is a long wait, tuning up here is very limited.

What does the resonator delete sound like?

Sounds better than Standard for sure, cls is very insulated. I have some vids on social media but don’t know how to post on here via mobile

I did the turbo downpioes last after the cats/res delete and remap. The turbo downpipes made a slight difference but the turbo noise is so much louder. Love it. Want more noise lol.

I did the turbo downpioes last after the cats/res delete and remap. The turbo downpipes made a slight difference but the turbo noise is so much louder. Love it. Want more noise lol.

What did you go for the turbo downpipes? did you get weistec to replace the collector/manifold?

I think I’ll only opt for the cat delete first but retain the oem collector/manifold like you first and see how I get on.

Do you think its worth the bang for buck for the turbo downpipes?

Do you have any videos?

I had the turbo downpipes done in anticipation for the same bigger turbos that cyclone has had. Not worth it just for sound alone but more of a down payment toward the big bill for the turbo work whenever that will be. Noise wise cat delete is all you need!

I had the turbo downpipes done in anticipation for the same bigger turbos that cyclone has had. Not worth it just for sound alone but more of a down payment toward the big bill for the turbo work whenever that will be. Noise wise cat delete is all you need!

Aaaaahhh! another 1,000bhp coming to the fold Cyclone’s build is mega! Been following it on here. Am sure yours will be equally as epic!

Now to fast forward to October

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom