Clumber 2007

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
A number of people have asked about Clumber 2007. While Clumber is a brill meeting point for a day time with the cars - the overnight accom'n is not that easy to find. We've just had Bridgewood, have Torquay in August as overnighters, plus Harrogate in early May which will be an overnighter for most. So while I'm happy to set something up for a daytime meet - I'm not going to suggest an overnight do. Not unless there is strong demand for it and someone has a viable suggestion!

This is just a holding post for now. Will drop something in with suggested dates etc if there is interest in doing Clumber at all. If we do - perhaps early - mid July would be good?

So for now - please post thoughts ideas for against etc etc then we'll try and make some sense of it all.:crazy: :D

A number of people have asked about Clumber 2007. While Clumber is a brill meeting point for a day time with the cars - the overnight accom'n is not that easy to find. We've just had Bridgewood, have Torquay in August as overnighters, plus Harrogate in early May which will be an overnighter for most. So while I'm happy to set something up for a daytime meet - I'm not going to suggest an overnight do. Not unless there is strong demand for it and someone has a viable suggestion!

This is just a holding post for now. Will drop something in with suggested dates etc if there is interest in doing Clumber at all. If we do - perhaps early - mid July would be good?

So for now - please post thoughts ideas for against etc etc then we'll try and make some sense of it all.:crazy: :D

Always interested if it fits in with our schedules - especially if it's not a long trek! July clear at the moment (my birthday on the 7th)

Count me in (being one of the trouble makers that mentioned it :crazy: )

if someone could en-lighten me to what 'Clumber 2007' is & where!, then i could be interested

A meet at Clumber Park sometime this year :D

Do a forum search for Clumber in the Events section and you'll find previous gatherings threads;)

works for me.

Sounds good for me also!

Count me in (provisionally) plus 5!

Time to make this serious :rock:

30th June looks a goer - can celebrate Gollom's birfday early :D Usual process please:

Mods - sticky please?

Pammy - deffo

It would be rude not to add my name :rolleyes:

Pammy - deffo
kbhogalw126 - plus 5 (overnight not required)
jpskiller & Purplegoddess
Ian - deffo

driving distance for me - so if I'm free, I'll be there!
and I'll be +1, maybe bring my first choice friend this time ;)

Pammy - deffo
Ian - deffo
Timskemp - poss

fairly new to this forum is this an open event to any model mercedes.
i live ten minutes away so will be there.

supercharger

fairly new to this forum is this an open event to any model mercedes.
i live ten minutes away so will be there

supercharger

yup - open to all, add your name to the list if you're up for it. We sort out food and times nearer the time. Go to the BBQ bit, often with the odd Barbie in two

Pammy - deffo
Ian - deffo
Timskemp - poss

You don't even need a Merc to attend, we provide skips for the other marques to hide behind :D :devil:

Behind??? :devil: :D

Yeah - when it's full that is :D :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom