Votes: 20 69.0%
  • 8th July

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Overnight yes

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Overnight no

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
OK people - here's the start for the Summer 06 Clumber Park gtg. The poll is to set gather preferences for the date and also for overnight stay choice.

We'll look to make it an overnighter for those that want it - you'll see the poll includes dates and overnight. :D

I'll allow the poll to have multiple votes so if more than one weekend suits you can say so.:D

I'll let the poll run for a couple of weeks, then we'll set the date and gather names.

Last edited:
hope to see this gtg pick up at a good pace im looking forward to it as there seems to be a good turn out to this event :)

Seamster15 said:
Can anyone tell me where Clumber is ?

Just off the AI in Nottinghamshire, slightly south west of Retford. Nice place, nice old house, nice gardens, nice big lake full, (or was), of fish, plenty of parking.

Portzy.

Seamster15 said:
Can anyone tell me where Clumber is ?
Clumber Park - just under worksop - A57 / A614 on your AA/RAC road atlas. hope this helps :)

Well nothing to stop me going and making a fool of myself again :rolleyes: Ticked everything :devil:

Well I'm still getting a right screwing over by my employer. I dont know if I'll still be working for them when this happens or even what shift I'll be on even if I am.
Wanting to and being able to are different things but if it's at all possible I'll be there.

Just ticked the 17th for me as thats the best date all round as I wont be working or on holiday that week:D .Cant wait as I didnt get to go any GTG's last year due to work commitments.

17th June may be awkward for some as it is also the Le Mans weekend. This would be my first GTG.:)

Just a reminder for people to vote on the poll please;)

OK, I voted.

Said yes to all four dates. Not because I can do them all, but because I'm bound to be able to do one of them, and it's far enough ahead that I should be able to schedule stuff around whichever date gets picked.

Won't be stopping over though.

PJ

Goodwood's become a bit of a waste of time IMHO

1st july works for me at the mo....

will pull out if someone buys the car tho...not coming to embarrass you with the other one.

Right - that looks like the weekend of the 1/2 July then. Should be OK weatherwise - although you never know:eek:

As for staying over - who wants what? We are happy to do whatever, Hotel or Camping. Could I please ask people though to only state a preference if they have a real intention of doing it? I know the unexpected crops up but also we do sometimes say we will when we know we really wont;) And it can affect what choices others may make.

So I'll start the list:

Pammy n hubby overnight - yes, Camping or hotel

GRAV888 n mrs overnight - yes, camping or hotel, but camping would be such a laugh:devil:

GRAV888 n mrs overnight - yes, camping or hotel, but camping would be such a laugh:devil:
RJIF - possible overnight, most likely kip in car if i stay over. havn't done that since my teens :) could go under camping i guess ;)

After all the drinking we'll do, most of us would probably end up sleeping in trees and anywhere else you could think of.:D
You can buy a small tent for £20 in most camping shops;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom