Votes: 20 69.0%
  • 8th July

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Overnight yes

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Overnight no

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ian B Walker said:
.... Patrick (PJH) are you comming? ....
No, but trying to make 2nd Annual Pilgramage.

Still intending to come but will be leaving at 3pm to catch the football reading the above posts someone mentioned July 2nd. We intend to come on the 1st does that mean we will be a day early.

definatlty out now. damn and blast.

was actually looking forward to a day out. still, needs must.

will be doing the pilgrimage come hell or high water. in fact if i die, i will come back just to make sure!

(with any luck, my boss will be handing in his notice next week, his sprung a meeting on us at short notice for next week, he must have something important to tell us, normally we dont turn up coz he talks......well mumbles garbage, and yes, i often get into trouble)

Quick Update:

Given the forecast we are now bringing the SL so the Jeep & dogs are staying back home.

looking forward to a great day out & meeting up with eveyone again.:D

I'm tempted to bring Buddy Boos along as he's such a sweetie. I'll decide tomorrow - tbh, if it's going to be veryhot then he won't be happy so he'll prob be better off at home anyway;)

See you guys tomorrow - about 11.00 - usual spot;)

Doh. Guess that means I am going to miss this one. Have a good day all. Dont forget the pics :D

Sorry guys, I'm out, just got dumped with a load of weekend work.

Have a good time.

Craig

Well - we all had a great time - boy was it hot!!

Lord Walker has pic's which he'll post tomorrow.

Many thanks to all those that made the effort to attend especially to CLKBoy and Dieselman - a lovely surprise to see you all. Those Sparkley Silver wheels look the biz:rock:

My little Buddy enjoyed making new friends and would love to come again:D He told me Solly's burgers are great:rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
here here Pammy

a great day out , thanks for organising everything.

Glad buddy enjoyed his impromtu doggie barbie :D

Pammy

Thanks for organising todays jaunt, it was nice to meet up with you and the others.
Due to the weather being scorching we stayed on at Clumber and had a good wander round with ices for a couple of hours. Then we rounded off by visiting freinds on the way home and sitting by the river having a chat and a drink. All in a good day.

Thanks for the kind words re the alloys, I did wonder if they are a bit Bling.

Picture when we arrived in the village tonight.
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=255680&postcount=17

And from this morning...note the bonnet star!

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=255683&postcount=18

Also spotted this Fish & chip carrier in the village. Very cool. Sorry about the poor pic but it was properly dark.

Last edited:
Wow - stunning !! whata find.

As for the Bonnet star - did you find it on your way home then?

Here as promised are some pics. It was agreat day out and a pleasure to meet old friends again. Thanks to Steve for the Alcohol free ale (it was so hot, needed it) Big thanks to Pammy for organising and an even bigger thanks to all who attended.

1151837458.jpg
1151837493.jpg

1151837519.jpg
1151837553.jpg

1151837587.jpg
1151837619.jpg

1151837653.jpg
1151837694.jpg

Thanks for posting those Ian. I think people can see (although they'll know) how hot it was. Poor Edna looks awful as I tried to creat some shade for little Buddy Boos:D

He told me this morning though how much he enjoyed it and also how much he loves Solly;)

Edna has been well hoovered this morning - not a hair remains:D BUt I think I might just get a car seat cover for the passenger seat and get something made up for the footwell so that he can come with me more often:p

pammy said:
Edna has been well hoovered this morning - not a hair remains:D BUt I think I might just get a car seat cover for the passenger seat and get something made up for the footwell so that he can come with me more often:p
Beware the comming of Toby :eek: :devil: Why should Buddy have all the fun. Apart from which he is partial to a burger or two :D

Here's the couple I did take:

A couple of Edna looking lovely:D

edna2.jpg

edna1.jpg

Buddy and his NBFs

buddysnbfs.jpg

pammy said:
Wow - stunning !! whata find.

As for the Bonnet star - did you find it on your way home then?

No. "This morning" was yesterday morning, I posted the pics last night.

For those that missed Clumber I washed the car and took a couple of pics and it looked fine. On the way to Clumber the bonnet star did a Houdini impersonation and just vanished.
Solly advised I look out for someone with a shiney star tatoo on the back of their head.:eek:

Ian I thought you'd have taken a picture of the VW/AUDI brigade that looked like they were expecting trouble.:rolleyes:

All the cars were parked round in a circle like a wagon train in cowboys and injuns style. It could've been "burger fight at the Clumber tea rooms".

great pictures, very hot day,nice area for a meet went home via raf waddington airshow (lincoln) just in time to see the red arrows give a fantastic display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom