Clumber Park Piccys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus. W205
Haven't long got back from this fabulous GTG today,Thanks pammy for getting it organised :bannana: Wonderful weather it was nice and sunny when I got there and stayed like that all day:bannana: ,Great to see everyone again old and new,Loads of shiny cars to be seen and a great BBQ on site :rock: Just some of the photos I took with some of clumber park itself when we had a look around later on in the day.

ClumberPark001.jpg

ClumberPark002.jpg

ClumberPark003.jpg

ClumberPark004.jpg

ClumberPark005.jpg

ClumberPark006.jpg

ClumberPark007.jpg

Excellent Mate. Captured the day very well. :rock: :rock:

Looks like the weather was very kind to you, judging by the shinyness of cars !

Hope all had fun !

S.

Thanks for the piccys. It looks like a good GTG was had by all.

Come on, own up, who had their car sideways on all that grass then?

Sorry I didn't make it, mix up with the dates, I thought it was Sunday, got up early this morning and just checked the threads and thought, good job I didn't set off.

Glad you all had such a good time and the weather held out for you.

Cheers Craig

Never mind Craig - next time!!!

Thanks to all who came along and those who provided stuff too - a big help - Sid for the drinks, Racall for the stove n kettle n tables! Graham for the water, Dorian for the Gazebo - we did get a couple of spots of rain but that's all it was, everyone for the food and of course the company.

I have to say a BIG thanx to my hubby for fetching the bus with the barbie :D

It all went very very nicely. Hotel was good too - bar bill not too bad ;) :D

The weather was gentle with us - the wind kept us on our toes at times but a good time was had by all I think.

Great to see the piccies too - and the others of Clumber. It really was a super spot to meet.

edited to add - I also think Mrs PJH enjoyed the spin in Edna :D ;) Think she might want a new car Patrick :D
Look forward to the next one :D

Last edited:
Looks like everyone had a good time at the GTG. Great pictures.

swl

Looks like you had a good time guys :)

I think Nigel has got it made pammy :) got you well trained :eek: :D

Thanks for organising this gtg Pammy.
We thoroughly enjoyed it.
Banter and P**s taking in the bar was excellent. :devil:

2 hrs 15 mins to get home and my wheels are all covered in brake dust again. :eek:
Used 75 litres of petrol for a 358 mile round trip. :eek:
(Makes note to self, take lead weights out of right shoe) ;)

GRAV888 said:
Banter and P**s taking in the bar was excellent. :devil:

oh - must have missed that :D :devil:

Vivantie Green

Had a great time there! many thanks to all who put effort into making such a successful meet.
Btw nice to see three Vivante greens together, are we making a bid for the nicest colour?? :p

GRAV888 said:
Does this jog your memory?
"Harry Potter And The Lost Star" :p :bannana: :p

:rolleyes: erm - , le' me think :p :p :D

But we all know - I can drive my car without the necessity for external help to show me where the front end is :p :p

Thanks everyone, especially Pammy and co, for a cracking day and firtst gtg for me and Mrs Portzy. We didnt quite know the 'drill' as it were so sorry for being absent minded with the nosh for the barbie and other essentials, will do better next time:eek: . Cant wait for the next one, I think I can put about three names to faces/handles now so with a bit of luck that will improve.

P.S. Mrs Portzys' interest in cars is improving, which is spooky :eek:, and yesterday the old girl got to go faster than 70!, car that is not Mrs P ;)

Portzy and Co.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom