Co Compare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
I hate to say it after the appalling advertising campaigns, but for the 1st time in my life I used a comparision website and knocked nearly half off my renewal cost! :bannana::bannana::bannana:

They directed me a fairly large company who would insure me with my mods: AMG etc etc and not cost the earth. - How was this done? they wont replace my bumpers like for like should they be damaged. I figured - after 2 years paying the earth for them its just not worth it. (Fingers crossed I dont get them damaged eh!)

But you don't know that !

You bought the car like it !! ;)

too late now

I hate to say it after the appalling advertising campaigns, but for the 1st time in my life I used a comparision website and knocked nearly half off my renewal cost!

When I've looked at the comparison sites they've not been as good as the direct quotes.

When I renewed last time Privilege were about £250 on a direct quote but £360 with GoCompare. That was entering in the same details.

Cheapest quote on GoCompare was £305.

I've invariably found that the cheapest of the 3 main comparison sites (GoC, Meerkat and Confused) is Confused - but I always try a few of the "direct" sites like AA, Saga (we qualify!), Aviva. PITA typing all the info in time after time, but as a result I only pay £255pa fully comp for the C270.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom