Coat 22

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Having said I wouldn't post anymore photos of my black shiney car; I just had to post these. These are after applying Turtlewax Black Box. Love it!

Just to explain my madness. I don't actually spend much time detailing on account of running my business, being involved with a church and charity, looking after my family and countless other things. Detailing is just a hobby to get me out in the fresh air and away from a computer screen before I get a headache.

The motivation for such polishing is that next week my car is being featured in a photoshoot :)
DSCF1612.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg

Last edited:
R2D2, you need your eyes checked. You don't own a black car, it's actually wood and brick coloured with strange white gutter-like lines around it. :bannana:

LOL. For any further improvement, I'll have to start polishing the garage door! :)

What are you like at shoes?
My daughters ATC shoes could do with a bull up.

What do you reckon ;)

Incredible.

Kudos to you for taking the time to achieve that.

Coat 23 today, black box detailer. Much the same as yesterday!

Coat 23 today, black box detailer. Much the same as yesterday!

Right. You have now achieved all you can on this vehicle.

Your talents should be migrated north to Glasgow to challenge the mighty bio-degrable W220.

:D

That is amazing.
Is this literally all with just a clean car and repeated turtlewaxing?

Basically yes. I have used gtechniq C2 and Reflectology 1 in the past but most the coats are just Turtle wax. The latest Turtle wax is the Black Box Turtlewax and I discussed it with their lab and it is a better longer lasting product than colour magic.

My car has not been corrected though and this means that close up under harsh lighting you can see all the scratches which weren't removed before my polishing. Having said that in normal light or a few feet away it looks stunning. Basically Ive saved £400 on correction and have a result which would please 9/10 people. For the 1 out of 10 my car may be a disaster! If I could afford it I'd have it corrected and then start again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom