Coat nicked in pub!! (Cambridge)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After work (9.30) I nipped into the local pub, the Bath House in Cambridge, it was quiznight.

Had 2 pints, and when I went to leave I discovered my jacket was missing off the stood next to me

It was a £130 Carhart jacket - an Xmas pressy.

Im 90% it was robbed, a table of people were next to it, but I very much doubt that someone (however drunk) would leave wearing a jacket which wasnt theirs - no realising it

If it was you, please hand it in!

Rant over...

Almost all of the guys that I have worked with over the last 12 months have had their bags/coats/cars stolen - what on earth is the world coming to?!!!

KillerHERTZ said:
when I went to leave I discovered my jacket was missing off the stood next to me
Well I'm bu***red - it wasn't me, I don't use pubs :D , but I know our city is awash with petty crime, on account not least of the numbers of 'homeless' and drug abusers exploiting the local affluence. Sorry to hear it but not surprised. Any of the 4.8 million visitors we get annually reading this and thinking of coming to spend some free time in Cambridge - prepare to be ripped off/robbed. Really.

Last edited:
theft

see if the pub hass cctv you may be lucky....sad it is but its the world we live in, I'm of the opinion that scum are everywhere, and I try to leave nothing to chance,its second nature now and try to be one step ahead I'm not paranoid just aware....the really worrying thing is the Mrs just walks about jolly jolly and gives no thought to anything apart from the next shop she must get to, hope you find your jacket and the the scum ... who took it

Conspiracy theory, ask the glass collector!

Yet another joy of the country / world we live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom