Code 954

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oorjim2

Car
03 CLK 320, 09 Corsa 1.2
Hi I was on the MB club Russia and checking the VIN. Can anyone tell me what this 954 code is rotating emergency flasher front (red light)? Also is it possible to get the door mirrors to auto fold. I have a 2003 CLK. Any help would be appreciated.

Cant help you with your Error code.

As for your mirrors best get in touch with www.comand.co.uk

I hear Alfie who is a member on this forum is a great guy to deal with.:D

Alex

954 is "Equipment Package for Avantgarde Vehicles"

Russian VIN checker is prone to errors

Only on the general side.
The parts side is always correct.

954 EQUIPMENT PACKAGE AVANTGARDE

954 is "Equipment Package for Avantgarde Vehicles"

Russian VIN checker is prone to errors

We've discussed this before Diesel! :D

I did see hte VIN checker bit but just wanted to clear up any misconception that the Russian site per-se gave incorrect information.:)

Thanks for all your help. I was just wondering about this flashing red light as I have never seen it. Still trying to get to know what the car has fitted and what it does.

Jim

It isn't always accurate when interpreting codes but for my W211 it decodes as:
"equipment package for avantgarde vehicles (с 01.06.1993)
rotating emergeny flasher, front (red light) ".

To me this is correct, the point is that this code has two meanings depending on the car and MY, the Russian site is not built to take the two into account but it isn't difficult for the owner to figure out if the car has Avantgarde appearance or if it looks more like a Police car. :rolleyes:

I wonder if it did decode the code differently for the original poster?

In some cases the interpretation is not as easy, and several codes are not decoded at all. But I think the site is well worth what you have to pay for using it. :)

Hi I was on the MB club Russia and checking the VIN. Can anyone tell me what this 954 code is rotating emergency flasher front (red light)? Also is it possible to get the door mirrors to auto fold. I have a 2003 CLK. Any help would be appreciated.

It depends entirely on how 2003 it is or how close to 2004 it is.

If you already have the mirrors which can fold then you need a new front SAM (fuse box).

It depends entirely on how 2003 it is or how close to 2004 it is.

If you already have the mirrors which can fold then you need a new front SAM (fuse box).

The car was registered in July 2003. I thought that there would be a way to access it like the easy exit settings.

Frank O’ Phile I will take your word on the 70s show that’s way before my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom