Coding my mirrors to fold when the car locks?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Preston-m3

Car
SL55 AMG. BLACK.
Hi all, so I would like the mirrors on the SL55 to fold up when I lock the key with the key fob. They have the fold function but only when I press the button inside. Can this be done? Does anyone know anyone that can do it? A forum member did it for me on my last m3 as he has the plug in gadget to do it.

How old is your SL? For the CLK, it was only a option via STAR after 2004

Hi all, so I would like the mirrors on the SL55 to fold up when I lock the key with the key fob. They have the fold function but only when I press the button inside. Can this be done? Does anyone know anyone that can do it? A forum member did it for me on my last m3 as he has the plug in gadget to do it.

What model year is the car?

If you have to press and hold the button for the mirrors to fold then it probably cannot be done. If its a one press and they fold then most likely can be done.

You'll need to find someone who is adept at using STAR though ;)

Folding mirrors?

Thanks for all of the answers.
My SL is a 2003 model.

Don't think it was on the 2003/2004 cars as an original option, if it is it will be in the convenience settings menu accessed from the steering wheel buttons.

However I believe you can have it programmed in, contact Richard at Command as he will know how to do this/if it can be done. He replied on your ashtray thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom