Coding or adaptions on c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sanjc63

Car
C63 w204
Hi. Recently just got the new autologic scanner at work for Mercedes. Just wounding of there is any adaptions you could do on these. When I have my rs4 with vag com I could code in things like folding mirror, adaptive headlighs, day av start up screens logo. Just wondering if there is anything I can do like this on the c63.

Interested to hear about this one. Given the cost of star and how much people charge for any usage of star an alternative would be good.
I thought that any adaptations etc are only possible through star it's self though.

spoke to other people I know with the autologic and it can be done. Autologic is main dealer level.

We have Autologic for BMW an VAG too, i just ordered the Mercedes edition.
Great dealer level tool.

Will let you now what options can be enabled, ill have play with my C63.

Must admit to thinking all models that young would need adaptions set/enabled via online files from MB?

Must admit to thinking all models that young would need adaptions set/enabled via online files from MB?

Yes that's the way coding is going, dealers want to charge us subscription charges and charge ££ for files, etc. :(

These boxes seem to be about £2k which is considerably more than a second hand star system

Developer mode on star eliminates the need for online codes to carry out coding.
only the older 2012 SDS, anything newer needs an SCN code to change many advanced features.

Many of us run older versions next to new one simultaneously just to avoid the need for SCN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom