Coilovers for my W210 E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercguy

Car
W210 E55 AMG
Hi Guys,

I was thinking of buying coilovers for my W210 E55, I wanted to see if anybody on here has done it before? I've came up short on my search they seem very hard to find!

Do you guys know where I could get any? Preferably H&R or Similar as I've heard they are the best.

Many Thanks

There are no coilovers for the W210...ie, a shock absorber going through the spring.

Many thanks for your reply's

Would the springs have a bad affect on the car as its not all the same suspension make, if you know what I mean? Half AMG half H&R

With the H&R springs you should be fine, because the drop is probably on 20 mm compared to your AMG springs. If the drop is large then it can reduce the life of the dampers.

With the H&R springs you should be fine, because the drop is probably on 20 mm compared to your AMG springs. If the drop is large then it can reduce the life of the dampers.

Okay, thanks a lot for your help. A couple more questions. :)

Will the springs affect the damping system as I have a button on the dashboard which stiffens the suspension apparently, I don't know a lot about it. :p

Do you know where I can get the springs from and how much roughly they would cost?

Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom