Collect my new E350 today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E280wilson

Car
Bmw 435d
Collected the new E350 today and it's better than I anticipated. I just love it.
I can't work out how to upload pictures though. I have managed to upload them to an album though.

You might also want to upload a new forum name too!

Congrats. What's your favourite aspect of it?

You might also want to upload a new forum name too!

Congrats. What's your favourite aspect of it?

I'm rubbish at this. Can't work that out either lol.
There are so many at the moment. It's a better ride than the E280. Only done 20 miles in it but the 9G is so nice. Doesn't hunt.

Car looks great and loving the interior colour! Which colour leather did you get?

What a stunner - the star on the bonnet looks particularly good.

Steve:thumb::thumb:

Congrats on the new car. Looks lovely, nice colour combination too. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it...

Looks great mate.

The facelift car is such a notch up on the previous car, feels like a new car to drive as well as look at.

Enjoy!!

Looks a great motor. Only just figured out where the albums are located as well.

Every single day is a school day for me at the moment.

There ya go

cba245c0-7dd9-46d6-9db7-1920f24a9135_zpsa15a7499.jpg

user67743_pic8738_1416946021_zpse32cf8ea.jpg

user67743_pic8739_1416946937_zpsa4de049f.jpg

user67743_pic8737_1416946021_zps52b798ba.jpg

Nice looking motor. Is the chrome/silver trim under the front spoiler standard now?

Not sure about it, though think I like it as it sort of defines the edge of the car.

In the last picture posted above it looks massive next to the 211, though that may be just the angle the shot's taken from. Is there a lot of difference in size? Just that I've never noticed it before.

Enjoy the car, and may it give you many years of trouble free and happy motoring. :D

Nice looking motor. Is the chrome/silver trim under the front spoiler standard now?

Yes, standard on AMG Sport. I'm pretty sure the SE has a similar one too, albeit in a different design.

Cheers

Steve

[FX: Misty eyed nostalgia mode turned up to 11 ]

The W211 actually looks so very very good despite being outdated.

Also having seen them side by side I'm left wondering what the W212 would look like with the W211 style grill and plainer skirt?

Also having seen them side by side I'm left wondering what the W212 would look like with the W211 style grill and plainer skirt?
Much better?

[FX: Misty eyed nostalgia mode turned up to 11 ]

The W211 actually looks so very very good despite being outdated.

I kept looking at them both together and the 212 looks more sporty and meaner. I've only done nearly 100 miles but I love it.
There is one big thing I'm dissapointed with which is that there's no foot plate on the left like in my W211. It's just carpet which is going to get ruined. The floor mat doesn't even cover it. Possibly thinking after market.

It's a little misty here tonight and I've found out the Intel lights don't like it. Camera must get confused. I've also found it too slow to react at times when coming round a corner or over a bridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom