Collected today, my new C220 Sport Plus Estate Diamond White

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dsl55

Car
Audi A4 - not for long!!
Chuffed doesn't begin to cut it! Had an appointment with Nick at MK Mercedes this morning to collect, was in the showroom looking stunning. Quick pic attached, it's already dirty as the roads are not great for your new white car!

:D

Attachments

• 224037_4506323029733_1041768361_n.jpg
    224037_4506323029733_1041768361_n.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 113
Looks great. And good to know that Nick at MK Mercedes looked stunning too! ;)

No need to tell you to enjoy it, I know you will.

Looks nice in white, but not great road conditions for it get some fk1000p on it ASAP

dsl55 said:
Chuffed doesn't begin to cut it! Had an appointment with Nick at MK Mercedes this morning to collect, was in the showroom looking stunning. Quick pic attached, it's already dirty as the roads are not great for your new white car!

:D

What a brilliant car:)

Lovely looking motor, congrats well done and most of all enjoy :thumb:

Congratulations, looks really good. Just makes me sad that I still have to wait for another month to collect mine.

Lovely enjoy! I got mine in Sept still grinning, mines black even harder to keep clean than white, you will be needing mud flaps I expect, have a look at my other posts for details, in the meantime enjoy the washing and even more the driving. Eddie

Looks the biz,jealous? Hell yeah!! i have 36 days(from tomorrow) to wait for mine but i ain't counting :)

Silver stays clean for weeks in this weather! :cool:

Very nice! Had mine since Thursday and loving it - I'm sure you will too.

One thing I have just realised is that it's not Diamond white at all, it's Polar White! Not that it turned up the wrong colour, just that I wrote the wrong colour in the thread title!

Anyways, it's filthy already but I have some Meguiars stuff to play with at the weekend so hopefully will be all sparkly for an hour or so on Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom