Collecting car tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alymac

Car
W213 E220 AMG Line Saloon Premium+
Hi folks, quite excited now as the dealer called yesterday to say that we can collect the cabriolet tomorrow, this will be my first ever drop top & my first petrol Mercedes so I'm looking forward to it, bring on the sunshine lol :D:bannana:

:thumb:

That's fab news Ally. Please post some pics of your new obsession.

Early to bed tonight. Big day tomorrow.

Ant. :thumb:

I got my first cab a few years ago and take it from me you will not be disappointed...And as said above pictures asap please.:thumb:

Tony.

Well, the big day is here, and it is raining where I live. Let's hope you have better weather.

My last Cab was a CLK and I enjoyed putting the roof down at every opportunity. I currently have a CLS with a sunroof and have it open at every opportunity. It's definitely better having the sky enter your cabin, and makes the experience of driving so much better.

It's also an eye catcher. It's amazing how many people admire a Cab. I used to get let out of junctions more often than not because they wanted to follow my car and admire it.

Have fun.

I love my drop top, and and don't need many reasons for opportunity to get my top down. I think most drop tops look so much better top down :)

Cabs are brilliant! Make sure you get the wind deflector as it pretty much doubles the number of times you want to go out with the roof down :) View attachment 56965

View attachment 56966

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_1848.jpg
    IMG_1848.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Thanks very much everyone, were just back from collecting the car, chuffed to bits, really really like it, and hey ho the sun was shining for us :D

hopefully a few pictures ,

We're off out to make the most of the sun while it lasts :rock::D:D
Thanks again :thumb:

Very nice - i've just been for some bread, the supermarket is 2 miles away but for some reason i've done 11 miles, might be cos the sun is out :D:bannana: oh and operating the roof whilst moving is great for distracting other drivers lol

That looks great! Glad you could get the roof down :)

Congratulations. Looks lovely :)

Very nice, enjoy the new car.

Way too wet here to be getting out with the roof down today :(

Looks fantastic Ally. May the sunshine until September just for you.

Enjoy.

Ant.

I certainly miss open top motoring in the summer, but as I am in London it's not so important now! Doe's look fab, enjoy. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom