Collecting my new C63AMG Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loveday

Car
Brabus 450 Widestar,XKR,XFR & CLC180
Hi all,
As some of you may know I decided to buy the new 61 plate C63 AMG, I will be collecting the car on Saturday 3rd and I can’t wait, I have taken a couple of pictures of the new car and my old C63 hope you like, also Mercedes have agreed to supply and install free of charge the Carbon Fibre interior trim package YES FOC, I will explain why they have agreed to do this on Monday.
I have got a couple of subtle modifications lined up for my new C63, which is 1, change all the interior bulbs with LED bulbs, 2, have the roof lining and rear shelf recovered with black alcantara, 3, I have managed to buy a new rear electric blind and shelf which I will install & last of all I have tracked down a genuine designo sand leather gear knob to match the seats, once I collect the car I will post some new pictures.
IMG_0439.jpg

Picture of my old C63

Attachments

• DSC_0415.jpg
    DSC_0415.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 565
C63

some more pictures of the inside.

Attachments

• DSC_0418.jpg
    DSC_0418.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC_0417.jpg
    DSC_0417.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 587
that looks lovely.its amazing that such subtle changes can make such a difference.
hopefully i will be joining you very soon with my new 1.

Oooh I like the interior.

I just need ten years depreciation before it is mine, mine, mine!

be nice to it.

What he said ^^^ :)

Very nice indeed.. but I don't like the carpet. It looks like cardboard!

Cheers,

Gaz

Very nice .......... although judging in by the first picture you have a gentleman with rather large man boobs admiring it already.....

Last edited:
Very nice!! Can't wait to see more pics! Like the color combo too!

Beautiful car. Enjoy.

May I ask why you are changing cars so quickly ?

That car looks like a Decepticon in the pics... It wouldnt surprise me if it turned into a robot and started bashing the the other cars on the road...

I am really liking that single bar grill.

Because he can.

Thanks for that wonderfully insightful reply :dk:

I wager as the 204 was facelifted and the new C63 saw several improvements

1. An upgraded cabin as per the rest of the range
2. The MCT box which is more responsive (Torque convertor replaced with a wet clutch)
3. Cosmetic enhancements.

Plus to be able to spec that colour of interior is simply fantastic. Its the perfect interior. Love it.

I was really saddened at the 204's interior when it was first released, but this facelift is great. Most facelifts in the past have been minor overall in appearance - but thankfully on this model they really got on with it and it looks all the better for it. Especially when the exterior looks so good (IMHO).

Congrats on the new purchase! (Very Jealous!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom