Collinite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A6lns

Car
C250d Amg line estate
Hi all just asking what's your views on collinite wax pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collinite 915 is my favourite wax, easy on easy off and lasts a long time on the car, even over winter.

I was recommended Collinite 845 by a few knowledgeable people on here. It's excellent and the best wax I've used.

Ok thank you been using dodo juice supernatural but I think it's a bit expensive for what you get pot size etc

I've got 915, it does a good job, clay, cleanse, arp and colonite

Nothing comes close to Collinite .... for performance against price !

This stuff lasts.

Gary

For me I tried a sealant, and for ease of use and durability I just can't see me going back to a wax..

Read the love over Collinite in here.

Collinite is good but Dodo is better.

Collinite (various grades) are better value for money but Dodo gives a nicer luster. Purple Haze Pro is my choice.

Wife's car gets Collinite (grey) and mine gets Dodo (tanzanite).

I also use a KLasse sealant and top it off with a wax
If you forget to wax it again you still have the protection
Of the sealant as it can last up to 12 months

Yup, sealant to, erm, seal the paintwork then wax to add glossy shine

I use Dodo in the summer and Collinite for the winter.

If i had to choose one out of the two it would be Collinite as it lasts longer and gives better protection imo.

Anyone heard or used off Fusso Coat

I think it comes from Japan or China

Applied Colinite 915 in Sept 16 and its still doing its job. Bit more expensive than some but a tin will last ages so on a cost per use basis it works out cheap.

Collinite 915 is an excellent wax. Formulated specifically for darker coloured cars whereas 476s is for any colour car. Collinite, whilst massive heritage attached, can be a pain sometimes in cold weather to remove.

KILLERWAXX is the new wax on the block. Developed in California, it is so easy to apply and remove in any temperature. They do both hard wax (Paste Wax) and Liquid Wax. First class product used by detailers prepping vehicles at SEMA car show

I've used Collinite for years and absolutely love it. Cheap, relatively easy to apply and long lasting.

I initially used 476 which is a paste wax in a tin, I recall making a rookie mistake of leaving it to cake on and no doubt applied to think. Was an absolute mission to remove.

I ended up buying 845 which is liquid and so much easier to apply. Still have to be relatively quick to buff off but it lasts as well as 476 and is my choice of wax now.

476s is my go to wax. Lasts an age and beads like a good 'un

Yeah looking forward to doing mine ordered 476s last weekend came next day hopefully this weekend giving my merc a treat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom